Introducing our New ATC Moderators and Supervisors!

IFATCEG Blog Post by Daniel Steinman

As Conan O’Brien once famously said, “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” This quote represents the core values of Infinite Flight. Hard work allows for great results, and being kind allows those results to be even greater. Earlier this month, Tyler and the team made a decision to promote 12 professional, kind, and intelligent people to the team of ATC Moderators and Supervisors. I would like to take this amazing opportunity to introduce them to you.

Read the full post →

25 Likes

@Rob_M You brave brave soul. Waving the NYY and NYG flags in Eagles/Steelers/Phillies/Pirates country 👀

Nice interview @Daniel_Steinman!

4 Likes

Thank you Chris! :)

1 Like

Congratulations once again to those promoted to IFATC Supervisors! You deserve it!

6 Likes

Haha I’d never leave my apartment wearing any Giants clothes

4 Likes

I would like to formally apologize for not adding Matt @Thunderbolt ‘s message on the Article. That was an error on my part, I think I got confused regarding the current number of messages I had at the moment in relation to the number of promotees. I would now like to take this opportunity to introduce him to you here:

Matt (Thunderbolt) currently resides in Orange County, California. He has 2 Corgis, and as it is apparent from his profile header, they are indeed very cute. Within Infinite Flight, he is an ATC Supervisor, and part of the Senior Leadership Team for Southwest Virtual. Here is a message shared by him to the community:
“I am excited to start my new role in serving the IFATC team as a supervisor, and I look forward to what’s to come. Thank you to Tyler, Bruce, Josh, and the countless others for your trust and for giving me this opportunity. ‘Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.’”

Cheers everyone!

5 Likes

Fantastic article, Daniel! So happy to welcome these new faces to the team. Thanks for telling their story! Made my day. <3

9 Likes

Thanks so much, Tyler! :) My pleasure!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 12.27.09 PM

This is not how I wanted to find out that I’m moving to India. :(

12 Likes

Such a nice one Daniel, appreciated reading it. Brilliant work!
Cheers.
@Average_Gamer @Othman_Asli so proud of you guys :)

6 Likes

Hahaha that’s funny 😆, I think autocorrect took over 🤣

1 Like

Thanks mate! :)

1 Like

Thanks to you again Alex and all the team! 🙏🏻😊

4 Likes

Thank you everybody. Glad to be a part of this team!!

4 Likes

You’re always welcome here btw. It’ll be a challenge to find a Fort Wayne, but I’m sure there’s one somewhere tucked away in the country.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.