Introducing myself

Hey everybody, I’m Cameron (United26) age 20 and proud to be on the infinite flight console and community. I had staged a whole flight simulator with goflight and saitek products and played live FSX before they shut it down :( And have also logged 18 hours in my real pilot logbook as well. I’m also all into drones and day trading and love to help others and reach out !! I’m using a iPad Pro 12.9 and a nimbus controller for my set up on here. I can send you all, more info on the controller it connects via Bluetooth but im welcoming anybody else to introduce them selfs as well and welcome any new members to the board, Happy flying y’all! -United 26

19 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here, check out this topic if you haven’t already Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

3 Likes

Hi! Welcome aboard to the Community, I hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to check out the tutorials as posted above to stop the gremlins jumping all over you! (They will do it every chance they get).

If you ever have any questions or just want a chat, hit me up via DM!
Mags

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great community to be a part of. Enjoy! 😁

4 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful community. Hope you will enjoy it.
My name is David, a member of the IFATC, controlling the Expert server. I do hope to see you flying on the Expert server soon.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any regular here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

We hope you enjoy your stay!

If you haven’t already, please check out the following topics to help you get around the community and to prevent getting banned.

Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time here! My name is Daniel, I am 14, I am a grade 3, and I am soon going to start flight lessons hopefully. I am a rank 3 for AFKLM Virtual and am in training for the Global Air Forces. You can catch me as Air France 109 Heavy, or Air Force 122 Heavy, or you can see my tag as Cpt. Daniel AFKLM GAF as I like to use realistic flight numbers when I’m not flying for the VAs. I hope to become a Delta A350/A330NEO pilot when i grow up. I use my Samsung Galaxy phone for IF, and I also make awesome planes in MCPE(don’t judge). Happy flying, Captain Daniel.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Cameron! I hope you’ll enjoy all of this as much as I do daily!

1 Like

Can you share your controller setup? I’d like to do this, I have a pro 10.5

1 Like

Welcome aboard mate! Big cheers for a great upcoming career with ya :)

1 Like

Welcome! Happy that you joined this amazing community!!

1 Like

Thanks, the tutorials give lots of information and learned a lot from them so far!

1 Like

Expert level is where I plan to log most of my hours in, hope to see you soon in there! Controlling a tower on expert sounds pretty challenging and needs a lot of concentration, kudos to you haha🤗 glad to meet y’all!

2 Likes

I bought the SteelSeries Nimbus controller from bestbuy only about $50ish. Your able to use the Nimbus controller with infinite flight with no extra software needed. Just turn on the Controller, pair it to your device in your Bluetooth controller, and then open up the IF app to configure it. For my controls I have it set to-

L2-throttle down
R2-throttle up
L1-trim down
R1-trip up
D pad up-flaps up
D pad down- flaps down
D pad right- toggle spoilers
D pad left - Toggle HUD
X-Brakes
A-Landing gear
B-change view
Y- reverse thrust
Left joystick-Pitch/roll
Right joystick- look left and right

I turned the sensittivy down on the controls and also I use the trim a lot for little movements because the joystick controls are a bit sensitive. I also turned on Auto Coordination in the settings because I don’t have an axle for the rudders.

This is awesome, thank you! Picking one up on my way from from work today, can’t wait to try it out on IF.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Your going to love it! Let us know how it works out for you.

Hey!! Welcome to the community man, feel free to take part in any of the topics and share your point of view with others :) Hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.