Introducing InfiniteInfo: iOS Flight Tracker

Goodbye

I congratulate you for your hard work! You impressed everyone!

5 Likes

You have done an excellent job, you are the best, but…

Those who have Android? for example, ME XD 😅😢

2 Likes

5/5 stars on the App Store. This is an exceptional app with very detailed information. You all just keep outdoing each other! XD

1 Like

Just downloaded your app and it’s stunning. I can’t wait for future updates. I don’t know if this is in your to-do list but do you plan adding aircraft pictures to each aircraft type? That would be cool imo.

1 Like

This is only one of the reasons why I absolutely HATE having an Android. God these iPhone’s are too expensive.

2 Likes

Is there a desktop version for this or is there plans to make a desktop version of this?

Yes sorry about that. I’m not great with Android but I’ll look into what it would take to learn.

Are you talking about actual in-game pictures of aircraft and liveries?

Yeah basically like that

No, I didn’t make a desktop/website version because there is already coverage in that area (InfiniteX).

1 Like

Is there any future plans because I really like the flight tracker but I fly on my phone and use my laptop during my flights?

One thing I am the most excited about is that the flightpath seems to include curves like LiveFlight does, while other trackers have been missing this which makes the experience so much cooler. Is this a feature or does it only look like that in the screenshot?

1 Like

I have thought about it but it wasn’t a priority for me while building the app, though I will look into adding it!

1 Like

It’s real! That was something I wanted to do, but I guess I never though of it as a feature… I’m glad you will like it!

2 Likes

Wowza! 2 things. Amazing job! Also, the price of 1.99 is fair priced. Thank you for not making it something like $5 a month! Definitely gonna give this a download for sure.

1 Like

Yea no worries, your app is great just how it is right know.

1 Like

No plans as of right now, but things might change down the road.

It may be easy to convert to a Mac app so I will look at that.

Ok, sounds good!

1 Like

Thats awesome :D Thats the number one reason why I never switched away from LiveFlight, but now I might do! I just found it so unsatisfying to see all other trackers displaying your flightpath as just a straight line between some points it picked up your position from! As far as I am aware you should definitely market this as a feature, because youre only the 2nd tracker (and 1st new one) to have this to my knowledge.

1 Like

I’ll look into it! I will say it’s based on altitude, so for example planes flying at high altitudes 22,000+ will have their track updated every 3 minutes while planes flying lower are updated every 15-20 seconds. I did this because planes don’t typically need accurate track positions at cruise (also saves memory for the server), but it gets progressively smoother the lower the plane gets.

Edit: let me know if this doesn’t make sense

2 Likes