Introducing IFS (Infinite Flight Spotters)

Hi!

I have been working on this project, named IFS (Infinite Flight Spotters), for quite a while. It’s aimed towards the people who photograph at airports (planespot) at least once a year but also at those who are looking to get into planespotting themselves. The reason I am making this group is because during my time of “becoming a planespotter” I found it quite hard to find information about what lenses are good for the occasion, but also which camera to choose. I have made this group so that future (and current ofc) planespotters can get some easy help, inspiration and of course, fun.

I have set up a Discord server, and for those of you who would like to join, I would be very happy. I love to speak about planespotting myself and obviously everything around it like aviation in general. I look forward to seeing some of you guys on the server. If you have any questions, please do reply below or shoot me a PM.

Invite link to discord server: https://discord.gg/DQmZyAS

Thanks!

11 Likes

Nice👌 Looks good

2 Likes

Is this for spotting in IF?

1 Like

Nope, it’s real world aviation, hence the category.

2 Likes

Alright! I’d LOVE to join!

1 Like

Well there’s nothing stopping you ;)

2 Likes

Getting the app now!

We are still seeking members and it would be nice to have some more chats with some of the members ;)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.