Introducing IF Checklists - now available for iOS and Android for free!

Thank you everyone for the ratings, this made my day!

If you haven’t left a rating yet and enjoy using the app, please consider leaving one, it really helps other users to find the app. :)

I never left in fact. 🤔

Great job @Adrien. :) I tested it, I gave some feedback, but you did even better with the newest UI update! I was pleasantly surprised how you improved the navigation of the UI. It makes way more sense this way. Keep rocking.

Out of this world app!! It is worth the download any day! The app is a must have and works great on my IPad. I bought plus and it is worth every penny totally worth it!

Bo

Hello everyone! It’s been a month since the initial release, and a new update is already here!

What’s new in IF Checklists (1.1):

• Added compatibility with Infinite Flight’s latest update (18.1)
  • Added more weather information for IF Checklists Plus owners
  • Fixed various bugs

Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news about the app!
If you enjoy using the app, please consider leaving a nice review on the App Store or Google Play.

badgeappstore badgegoogleplay

Any estimate on when the CRJ-700 checklist will be created?

I was just about to make a post about this. I’ve sent an update (including CRJ-700 support and more features) to Apple a day ago and it is still waiting for review. I will make a post here as soon as it is approved and available to the public. I appreciate your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.

Hey guys! We are back with another update and are thrilled to share it with all of you today. Let’s have a look at our new features.

Added support for the CRJ-700

FDS just released the Bombardier CRJ-700 in Infinite Flight 18.2 - so we added new checklists for this wonderful aircraft!

Added aircraft suggestions

We’re really happy to introduce aircraft suggestions in this update. Based on various factors, such as FNF events, IFATC schedules and more, the suggestions will make it even easier for you to choose an aircraft and start a checklist.

Added system status page

Have you ever got an issue while looking for the weather of a specific airport? We sure hope you did not - but downtime sometime happen. That’s why we have added the system status page, which will automatically launch in case of errors. That way, you can quickly check if we are aware of a specific issue with one of our services, or if it’s an issue on your side.

In any case, we’re always happy to help you through email, Instagram, Twitter and private message here on the community.

Added “checklist completed” sounds in IF Checklists Plus

Some IF Checklists Plus users requested us to add “checklist completed” sounds after every checklist for an extra touch of realism. This is now reality!

This update also includes better push notification support and bug fixes.

If you want to be informed about the latest updates about our app, make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter! We would also really appreciate if you would consider leaving a nice review on the App Store or Google Play. Help us share IF Checklists with other Infinite Flight pilots!

We have worked hard on this update, and we really hope you enjoy it. :)

When I originally saw this some out I thought “Oh it’s just a simple little companion app for people who forget things easily, I don’t need it because it won’t do much other than remind me to do the basic things.”

Boy was I wrong. This app gives a reminder for everything possible, you can’t forget to do anything (although clumsy me will find a way) with this app. From pre-taxi to shutdown, it has you covered. Thanks for making this incredible app guys!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Feel free to leave a review on the App Store/Google Play to let other know about it. :)

Some users running the iOS 12 beta noticed that the status page is appearing on every startup of the app. We are aware of this issue. This is due to Apple’s changes to some APIs. We will not fix this, and any other iOS 12 related issues, until it is closer to release, as Apple could change more stuff over time.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

Hello everyone! IF Checklists 1.3 is now available on iOS and Android!

This update includes support for the Bombardier CRJ-900 released in Infinite Flight 18.3, performance improvements, and various bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy it, and don’t forget to leave a review on the App Store or Google Play!
Also, make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news about the app! :)

Nice! Keep up the great work Adrien

Thank you! We’re always hard at work trying to release new aircraft updates as soon as possible. :)

Hello everyone! I forgot to post this here, but IF Checklists 1.4 is now available on iOS and Android!

This update adds support for the CRJ-200 & CRJ-1000 released in Infinite Flight 18.4, a fix in the CRJ-700 and CRJ-900 checklists, improvements to the about page as well as to the email contact system, a rating popup, improvements to the overall performance and minor bug fixes.

We hope you enjoy it, and don’t forget to leave a review on the App Store or Google Play!
Also, make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news about the app! :)

We have been made aware of a bug preventing the purchase of IF Checklists Plus in IF Checklists 1.4. This does not affect the restoring of the purchase. We have identified the issue, and a fix will be released as soon as possible with version 1.4.1. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Hello everyone! IF Checklists 1.5 is now available on iOS and Android!

This update adds support for the TBM-930 released in Infinite Flight 18.5, fixes an issue in the Dash-8 Q400 checklist, fixes an issue with the weather modal, improves the overall performance, and includes minor bug fixes.
Let us know what you think, and don’t forget to leave a review on the App Store or Google Play! Also, make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news about the app! :)

As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year. It’s been quite a year for us! We hope that 2018 has been just as memorable for you and your loved ones. We cannot wait to show you what we have been working on very soon! :)

Hey everyone! If you’ve been following us on Instagram and/or Twitter, you have probably seen that we have teased a few new features coming soon to IF Checklists. Check them out, and let us know what you think of them!

Bringing back aircraft suggestions!

Our next app update will bring aircraft suggestions back! We have completely rebuilt this feature, so it is faster to load and more accurate. The suggestions will be updated daily based on the current IFATC schedule, FNF event, Flash Flights, and new aircraft releases.

Introducing the best descent calculator for Infinite Flight.

Introducing the best descent calculator for Infinite Flight, available exclusively with IF Checklists Plus. Unlike other calculators, all input fields accept multiple units - the app intelligently detects if you are using Mach, knots, FL or feet. On top of that, it will only output data that can actually be used in Infinite Flight - you no longer need to round the results up or down in your head. It will be easily accessible from the approach checklist and the sidemenu, as shown below on the new iPad Pro.

We’re really excited about these new few features, and cannot wait to show you more! :)

Will be anxiously awaiting this one! Especially the descent calculator!

I’m really looking forward to this!!!

This update will be worth the wait! Let us show you another feature coming soon.

Three new voices!

One of the most popular features of IF Checklists Plus is voice feedback. In our upcoming update, three new voices will be released, meaning you will be able to choose between four voices for your virtual copilot.

Stay tuned for more! :)