Introducing IF Checklists - now available for iOS and Android for free!

Ok. I have an iPhone but I will make it work. Amazing app though!

This new update is great and is a massive improvement over the last version. I am very impressed with how good it turned out. Thanks for developing this stellar app!

Congratulations, Adrien! You’ve done an outstanding job! I am honored that I was able partake in the testing process! :)

Finaly another free app for IF

Wow very nice job I wish you luck with this app :)

Great app, just one thing that I find annoying, why do I always have to go back and push all the buttons again? Shouldn’t I be able to just save my picks of what I want it to say during the checklist for that aircraft? Just a thought tho

Did this just come out today?

I feel like In have had this on my phone for a wile, but it says this was posted 3hrs ago

This is looks amazing, downloading it right now! This adds more realism! Congrats @Adrien!

Good job @Adrien! Looks nice! I can’t wait to try it out myself :)

Very nice, just used it for my shutdown

IF Checklists on Android existed since October 2016, but the entire app was basically redone to offer you the best experience. :)

Thanks for the support, everyone! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or problems with the app.

Awesome to see a significant update for IF-Checklists (on Android). I’ll download this app later tonight. Thanks for developing this app (and keeping this one free ;))

@Adrien, quick question:

What do you think is the best way to use this app? On another device or on the same device running IF but in Multitask mode?

I just wanted your opinion on this, which can unleash the most potential out of the app?

I personally prefer to use it on a separate device, but it’s really up to you in the end. I’d say try both ways out during a flight and see which works best for you. :)

Thanks for the swift response. I’ll do that :)

Mate I’m getting this! Always wanted something like it. Thanks guys!

Thanks I was a bit confused

Adrien’s back :)
Nice new features btw

I just took a look. Nice job, buddy!

Good Day, SouthernDude

Thank you so much Adrien!! Congratulations!!