Introducing Air France VA (new and improved)

Hey guys, It is my greatest pleasure to announce the restarting of Air France Virtual Airline. This newly improved Air France VA has recently been made, with the support of 4 new IFC members alongside working myself to create this VA.
Air France VA is a Virtual Airline that caters for you, which will assist in your piloting skills as well as management skills as you work with the other pilots.

We also have a rank system which you can see further in more detail here

[details=rank system] *Hey guys! *

Below is our rank-system which includes which aircraft you can fly with your rank and how many hours you need to progress to the next rank.

Everyone starts of with rank 1 when recruited. You will also be given the rank one badge aswell. To proceed to the next rank you will need to contact any staff member with evidence (screenshots) showing all your flight logs in that rank to be given the next rank badge.

Aircraft

Rank 1 - a318, a319, a320
Rank 2 - 787, 767
Rank 3 - 777-200, 777-300er
Rank 4 - a380, 747-400

*Timings *

You need 6 hour (s) worth of flight logs in rank 1 to proceed to rank 2.

You need 16 hours worth of flight logs in rank 2 to proceed to rank 3.

You need 26 hours worth of flight logs in rank 3 to proceed to rank 4.

Rank 4 pilots can log flights with any aircraft. [/details]

Our fleet

[details=fleet]

Medium haul:
A318
A319
A320

Long haul:
A380
B747-400
B767-300B
B777-300er (skyteam)
B777-200er
B777-200f(cargo)
B787-10 [/details]

Our current routes (which will be updated for global once released)

[details=routes]

Amsterdam region
EHAM-ETSB
EHAM-EBCF
EHAM-EDRK
EHAM-EBLG

EHAM-EBBR
EHAM-EDDL

Paris region:
LFPG-LFOA
LFPO-LFOA[/details]

[details=rules]

You must listen to the staff they are here to make life easier for you so please listen to them.
•Any abusive behaviour towards a fellow pilot is strictly prohibited.
•Anyone who is racist,sexist,anti semitic or anything like that will result in the likelihood of immediate dismissal.
•Any abusive behaviour will result in a discussion with the members of the Staff and you will be contacted furthermore.

•Finally any member of the Staff can enforce these rules once again they are chosen as they have experience on IF and at this VA if you do not respect them you will be punished[/details]

our website

Our website is still under construction.

join

Join us now by completing the application form below

We hope to see our va rocket into the IFC community with members across all regions.

Thanks
Stryder (president and owner of air France va)

9 Likes

Good luck from British Airways! - Do you have a website?

5 Likes

It is currently under construction; we have one but it is not fit for purpose ;)@loudon16

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA community and good luck from Korean Air Virtual!

3 Likes

Thanks guys☺👍

2 Likes

Good luck Air France!

2 Likes

Looks very nice! I was thinking that the hours seem a bit low however. For airlines such as Qantas Virtual (which I am a member of), 747s take 50 hours and A380s take 100. Mid-range aircraft take about 20. Just as a suggestion to maybe increase the hours some, but looks great overall. Good luck!

3 Likes

Good Luck Air France!

1 Like

Thanks you! We will take this into consideration👍

1 Like

Good luck from United Virtual!

1 Like

Good luck from Frontier

The 300ER is the one with the Skyteam livery, the 200ER is in the standard one.

3 Likes

Best of luck @Stryder !

Exciting! Best of luck for the future! @Stryder

Good Luck from Lufthansa Virtual! Hope we don’t compete when global comes out ;)

4 Likes

Good luck from TravelSky

2 Likes

Congratulations and Good luck! :)

4 Likes

Good luck from Turkish virtual

3 Likes

Good luck from KLM Virtual

1 Like

Just to say, we now have a total of 12 pilots and rising in our VA. It may not be much in comparison to other VAs, however we are steadily rising I’m happy to announce!