Interviewing a former charter pilot/current 767 pilot

Hello Community,
Since I know a few people in the aviation industry from all parts of it, I thought maybe it be fun too interview some of these people and they can share some of there experiences with you! A little bit about my first pilot. He use to fly the Phenom 100 and use to work for a company flying the Beechcraft 1900. He know works for a 121 operator where he is about to fly the 767!
Ask questions below!

1 Like

Here are some of the ones I’m thinking of right now

1. Is he a captain?

2. What route(s) is he going to be flying? What routes does he want to fly in the 767?

3. What do you do during a 8+ hour as a pilot?

4. What airline?

5. Does he play infinite flight? If so, how realistic are the current flight physics of the 767?

2 Likes

Here are my questions.

1.What has life been like as a pilot?

2.What is it like going from small aircrafts to a 767?

1 Like

My question:
Where is the chemtrail switch ;)

5 Likes

Question: how would you consider the 767s general flying ability? Is the plane hard to grease and takeoff? Or is the plane a breeze to fly?

What do you think about the 767s inverted gears? Does it make it easier to land or is it a pain in the neck?

Have you flown any large jets before?

1 Like

Why did you become a pilot in the first place? Did you aspire to become a commercial pilot from a young age?

More of a general question, not specific here, but what is a 121 operator?

1 Like

What makes the 767 a fun aircraft to fly? What are the burdens of flying it?

1 Like

FAA regulations for airline pilot. Most major carriers in the US are part 121

1 Like

Thought that was the case…what other definitions are ther, IE GA guess is under a different part?

Yep GA is under a different part of the FAR

1 Like

Will be taking questions until midnight CST! So get your questions in!

1 Like

Would be great for some to ask questions about the Phenom or the 1900 he’s flown

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.