Interview with Chris | Submit Questions | infiniteflightnews.uk

Image uploaded from iOS-19

Hello community!

For our next interview we will have @Levet as our guest! Chris is a Mod on the forum, IFATC, IFVARB Supervising Mod and he runs the IF Mentorship program!

Please feel free to leave any questions you may have for Chris below. We will do our best to include as many as we can!

You may ask questions until December 19th on which then questions will no longer be accepted.

In the meantime, I suggest you go and have a read at one of the topics we have on our website.
https://infiniteflightnews.uk

8 Likes

As a Father of 3 Kids well 4 if you include me, how difficult is it to be a volunteer firefighter and also have to take care of your kids? Who would you rather spend a week with? Dush or Moritz?

6 Likes

How did you discover Infinite Flight and what’s your favorite part about being a moderator?

How are you so active?
I mean for real your always online it seems like

1 Like

When IFN forgets about us… We are people too. 😢

7 Likes

Soon to come Danman ;)

I’m talking about how you didn’t to mention his involvement with the IFVARB, not y’all fogetting about us. 😂

2 Likes

Why do you like deer 💩 so much?

Anyone not in the VARB won’t know what this means 😏

4 Likes

Who does their job better? Seb or Aernout? ;)

2 Likes

Oh ok, misunderstood sorry. Haha.

If you had to spend a week with your favorite person that you personally don’t know who would it be?

What is it like being a firefighter and a community moderator at the same time?

2 Likes
  • Tell us about your role in IFVARB? What do you like about it? What don’t you like?

• Greatest inspiration in life?

7 Likes

How does one become as legendary as thou?

We do VA Stuff.
Things he likes : Me
Things he doesn’t like: Dush

Moi 😏

4 Likes

You need to see someone.

19 Likes

Why is this your favorite quote? [check Chris’ bio]:
"Leadership is a responsibility to do more, not an excuse to do less.” -CSM Scott

1 Like

If #ifmodcon18 were to be held somewhere further away like San Francisco, would you still find an excuse to drive that distance? ;-)

12 Likes

How ‘bout no :P…

What’s the best moment you’ve ever had on the forum?

Look guys I asked a serious question

3 Likes