So tomorrow I’m going to be speaking to a British Airways captain. He has over 25 years of experience. However, I’m going to be asking some questions. If anyone has any relating to recruitment to BA --> Salary/Benefits, let me know below.
Here is a list of questions I plan to ask:
- How old were you when you began flying?
- How did you get involved specifically with ba?
- How long did you fly the shorter range aircraft as a first officer before he progressed to captain on the bigger aircraft?
- Has he ever flown on the BA001 route to JFK?
- What is the salary like at BA?
This is all I have come up with so far. Do you guys think this is enough?