Internal sounds

Hello guys…
I suggest of adding internal sounds for wing views of the upcoming reworked B777-300ER… That would add much immersion into user’s experience and give the user a realistic environment… The internal sounds aren’t intended to replace the existing external ones but just an addition and the user has the freedom to choose…

not that will be sick!
I am voting for now and see how this goes!

1 Like

I would love this!!! Although im outa votes ☹️

They should totalley have something like what they have with the CRJ’s

Now that IF is more used to the 777 kodel, they may do something wzciting witb the upcoming 777-300ER variant.😀

1 Like

if ur out of votes, just remove one

Also if you vote for your own feature it would help you a lot! 😀

I like my other ones though and I will remove them once the features are added. (Features i voted for)

2 Likes

This would be cool, I’ll see if I can free up a vote

1 Like

Thanks all for supporting my topic… Hope to get more votes…

I think that all wing views should have the internal sounds. I always thought of them as being internal, not external.

2 Likes

This would be cool to have, but if you notice where the position of the wing view is, you will see that it is outside the plane and not inside. That’s why it has the sounds from outside. The CRJ for example has both sounds because it has some cabin wing views and outside wing views. The 777s from what it looks like might only have a partial cabin and not a complete cabin like the CRJs. Meaning that there won’t be much to look at when in the cabin view, just an empty space with a few rows of seats. I think internal sounds would be best to have when the plane has a full fledged cabin and not an empty space with a small amount of seats. But I would still like to see this implemented to the sim.

1 Like

I love that idea. There is even an old video of the new 737 sound. I remember that the sound inside the cabin was very different from the outside area. I have the impression that the sound of the engines is inside the cabin, but it’s just my opinion. I know that much will improve.

Old video that I mentioned is this.

I’m out of votes for you, but I liked the idea.😃✌️

1 Like

I respect this opinion but I thought it in a different way… Just setting the camera to the wing view with internal sounds would give you a feeling of being a passenger looking outside the plane and enjoying the scenery… Taking into consideration that the current external wing view sounds are extremely loud… My suggestion wasn’t intended to replace the current sounds, just an addition to what’s already present…

2 Likes

It would be nice to have this, like
Wing outside
Wing inside

1 Like

I enjoyed reading that u write. This is what you said to be very interesting in the future.

1 Like

Thank you dear… Appreciate your support

Exactly! The user have the freedom of choice whether a wing view with an external or internal sound… That would give the user an immersion into the simulator’s environment and enhance the experience…