Interjet A321-200 (XA-GEO)

Hey guys I hope y’all good! 👋

I want to talk about a livery that haven’t come to the sim in a really long time, its a livery which has been requested many times but unfortunately it never came out.

INTERJET HISTORY 🔵⚪️🔵

AIRBUS A321 HISTORY

WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR THIS?

There’s many reasons for vote with this livery the Mexican aviation would be more diverse and more fun! IF has many Mexican/Latin American users that has been waiting to this and more liveries, it would be awesome if they add this livery as a gift, this livery will attract more Latin American’s users to use the sim and also bring more flights and routes with USA 🇺🇸, more countries and more places to fly to, there’s a lot of benefits with this livery, it’s an amazing livery and a very requested.

I want to take advantage now that improvements are being made in terms of engine polygons, they’re gonna add new liveries that we don’t know about, so why don’t add this one?

all of the thing that I’ve mention will be posible if you help me with your vote 🗳

IMAGE OF THE LIVERY

CREDITS TO: https://www.airliners.net/photo/Interjet/Airbus-A321-211-WL/4308213

**MY OPINION**

IMO we have enough European and American liveries, give a chance to more liveries from other contries like this one 😃

SPECIFICATIONS
Airplane: Airbus A321-200
Airline: Interjet 🇲🇽
Engine type: CFM56-5B
Delivery date: Oct 22, 2018
Serial number: 7358
Have sharklets with the interjet logo

Really like this one, want it !!!

2 Likes

Please guys vote for this 🙏

3 Likes

Vote for a new airline… PLEASE!!! This is a livery we really want :( Pls, Latins count too

1 Like

This livery looks really cool, you have my vote!!

2 Likes

Yess 5 votes! Thx for who have voted! This is not my topic but I really like this livery cause it’s an airline from my country and I know that a lot of people would get really excited if they see this one on IF!

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate ur support :)