Interesting visual bug?

I actually forgot about this because I was preoccupied with my finals for school, but I was scrolling through my camera roll recently and found a screenshot of a bug that I encountered during the Seoul FNF last week:

(It’s hard to tell what happened initially, but if you look closer you can clearly see that the spoilers are both deployed & retracted at the same time.)

It appeared to be only a visual bug, because the aircrafts aerodynamics were seemingly unaffected by the bug; however I’ve never encountered this bug before which is why I’m inquiring about it here!

Additional Information:
Device: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Android version: 11 (up to date)
Graphics settings: Maximum for all options.

3 Likes

The visual bugs are small ones that come up and vanish. Don’t worry. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Oh it’s happened to me in 2016

2 Likes

the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

In serious-ness, it’s probably just a little glitch. It seems similar to how on the rare occasion you’ll see people taxiing around with their reverse thrusters on, however they actually aren’t on

3 Likes

First of all, how do you remember that, and secondly, how in the world is that relevant?

1 Like

Happened to me way back in 2012 too dude, it’s crazy how some things never change?

It’s also crazy how this is completely irrelevant and not actually providing any support whatsoever.

1 Like