Interesting Things You’d Want To See People Do in IF

A competition to see who land and follow the centerline without deviating until they exit the runway. I make it a goal to follow centerline until the exit but see people land center then suddenly veer left or right.

2 Likes

24 hours of sensible behaviour at an airport, simulating real-life operations. Or a competition to see who can fly the farthest in 120 minutes (F-22, of course) with as many participants as possible.

1 Like

Same, I travel there around twice a week.

1 Like

Use of the infinite fight livery!!!

3 Likes

Sure, that would be great. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes. I love that idea.

On the ATC side of things, I’ve always wanted to see the London holding stacks being utilized on the expert server, especially with heavy traffic. When I’m on Flightradar24, it’s wicked cool to see all the arrivals from the east and the west get put into these holding stacks with each plane set at different altitudes. Then that window of opportunity opens, and a plane exits the hold and begins the final approach for one of the runways.

On the pilot side of things, I’d love to see different military formations. I don’t think I’ve witnessed any fighter jets fly in a V-shape or the “missing man” formation. I think also having a massive general aviation fly-out similar to the one at EAA would be amazing to see.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.