Interesting Things You’d Want To See People Do in IF

Hi everyone,
If you have any cool ideas that would be perfect to make a video about, that would be funny to watch/see, etc., then this is the topic for you! This is where you can throw out any ideas that you’d like to see other people do or re-create in Infinite Flight. Throw out any and all ideas; the more the merrier! For example, something you could say is, ”I want to see someone do a fighter jet formation flight.”
The main limit for your ideas is that only two accounts can be used in a single idea. For instance, if you post an idea like the one above, only a maximum of two planes would be allowed to take part. Also, please make sure that your challenge is actually possible to achieve! (Not something like a butterfly flying into a jet engine cough cough @Chris_Hoover.)

Be creative with your ideas, and remember: You can always go around!
racerclc

NOTE: Your ideas may qualify for a YouTube video. I’ll ask you before I use your suggestion in a video.

3 Likes

Sorry @racerclc, obviously people are not taking your idea seriously.

Not every thread is meant to poke fun at new pilots or pilots who are still learning.

2 Likes

My bad I thought seeing that would be interesting 😂

EDIT: I’m saying it to all those trolls out there xD

Sorry Chris. I didn’t mean to set a bad example. I’ll go ahead and delete that.

Well the obvious one is people doing formation fligjts in the F-18s and do a Blue Angel demonstration

2 Likes

Okay, deleted my old one, got a new one!

I’d like to see a formation of 6 C130-Js!

1 Like

The difference between using your rudder and not when landing with a crosswind.

1 Like

Landing with all control axis flipped vs landing normally

2 Likes

I’d line to see more pilots explore airports other than London Heathrow and JFK. There is a world of scenery out there to explore. Pilots should take advantage of that.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about LAX lol

I want to see the old TS1 KNUC crazyness again.

5 Likes

I want to see KEWR full just for one day

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if someone made a video series about different places to explore in IF. In each video, one would choose an unpopular, underrated region and fly around it showing its best scenery and airports. This would encourage people to fly in new places.

8 Likes

This is an excellent idea. Short video showing the area, cool things to see. Nothing too elaborate. May get people to venture out of their comfort zone.

5 Likes

Great idea @PlaneCrazy. You should make that a thing on the P&P Youtube Channel! :)

As for the question: I would love to see a line of planes in a group flight around the equator. I think that would be really cool.

2 Likes

Maybe a time lapse of an airport? This would be especially cool during a FNF

4 Likes

That is a wonderful idea!
If I use it in a video, I will begin the video with a slide completely dedicated to you, as well as list the link to your IFC channel in the description.

Is that alright with you?

1 Like

If it’s anything video-related, I think that would be something I could accomplish for you all! 👍🏻
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw2pGvdCD59L4gDSDL64GA)
But be aware I do have busy school schedules. And that’s why my videos get under such delay… 😒

I’d love to see somebody fly to space, re-enter Earth and make a perfect landing at an airport somewhere.

2 Likes

Follow the rules and fly like their expected to on the expert server… sure would be interesting to see

3 Likes