Interesting places in the Caribbean

Does anyone know places in the Caribbean that have beautiful scenery?

SABA island airport (TNCS) is very challenging if your looking for a challenge it’s the place

TNCS - Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport - Saba - Shortest Commercial Runway in the world - 1312 feet - Very hard take off and landing with an approach right past a mountain and the runway from one end of a cliff to the other. Don’t fall!
Credit @Insertusernamehere

1 Like

The place is filled with them. St. Barts and Saba I would say are the good ones

Landed an F-22 at TNCS not too long ago.

1 Like

The Bahamas stand out for me because of the turquoise waters, so anywhere there really.

Also, the little known island of Montserrat. Sadly about 50% of the island was ruined by a volcano, destroying the capital, but it has created unique scenery. There’s a little airport there as well, suitable for props.

1 Like

I’d say the Cayman Islands and the ABC islands(though that’s a biased opinion since I’m from there:)

2 Likes

Puerto Rico 🇵🇷!!!

2 Likes

Second Saba. Pretty place and tricky to land on! Fun challenge on the Caribbean region.

1 Like

Gonna second the Cayman Islands! (Might be a little biased as well haha)

1 Like

The Bahamas are a great place to fly over, you can see the sand dunes even at night (I see them often when flying out of Florida to the Caribbean and Europe).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.