Interesting facts about aircrafts

Let’s see how long this will last but this is a post for all your interesting facts you find about airplanes

9 Likes

Always trust Wikipedia! :)

5 Likes

Always trust your knowledge before Wikipedia as Wikipedia can be edited by anyone (and be left there if left unchecked)…

4 Likes

Still, Wikipedia mainly relies on cited info, and will get unhappy when info is not. Unless it displays warnings regarding validity, neutrality etc. It is likely safe.

3 Likes

Check the SR 71 and SR 72 on Wikipedia.

1 Like

:Gasp: Wikipedia?!
:Jontron voice: Out of this house! Out of this house!

3 Likes

Then check on Lockheed site!!!

1 Like

I am sorry if I started this conversation! :)

1 Like

Why, Wikipedia is not so good but not so bad. The point here is our love for planes, and if it is to learn something about I have nothing against. We can always check on official sites!
Now, please check the two planes I suggested and let me know what you think!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Pipistrel panthera:

http://www.panthera-aircraft.com

Compare it with cirrus…
I didn’t go to wikipedia, haha 😀

1 Like

I suggest serching interesting facts about the A380 on Uncle Google and on YouTube.!

1 Like

Then search it and post it. This is for everybody to post not just me

It’s not uncle, but big brother.

Qantas A380 on YouTube, an incident whith an engine destroid and landing fully loaded and no flaps at 200kn! Can’t miss!

It’s easier to go to the page and read the original.
Plus overloads FDS servers.

Please read my post propolely and you would have noticed that a suggestion was made, I didn’t say I’d link anything. But since you asked here are some facts. https://youtu.be/L5wiUEexZi4 Next time please read posts effectively.

1 Like

Oh trust me I understand exactly what your post meant. This was more to see what info other people have on airplanes seeing how we have such a love for airplanes

1 Like

Fact: An airplane is a piece of aluminum flying/soaring in the sky.

3 Likes

That is too simplifyed!