Interest in an Infinite Flight race circuit

I was wondering about the interest in a circuit. The aircraft would include the F-22, F-14, Supermarine Spitfire, and maybe a few others (Different aircraft for different races). There would be a fall circuit, and then if that went well, a winter one as well.

This is not an event. It is meant to gauge interest

Now for some polls.

Do you like the idea?

Yes, but I can’t attend should mean a plain Yes.

• Yes, but I can’t attend
  • No. It’s a stupid idea and I’ll stay away

0 voters

What time should the races be at?

• 1700Z
  • 1800Z
  • 1900Z
  • Some other time (comment below)

0 voters

Format:

Everyone races at the same time, and if there were 9 people racing at the start of the race, the winner would get 9 points, second place would get eight, and so on. If you crash, you get no points for that race, but can continue racing in the next race. The final race would be one across either the northern border of the USA, or Europe (I haven’t decided yet), and after that, the person with the most points overall wins, the person who gets the second most comes in second, et cetera.

Anything else, leave a comment below.

1 Like

I like it and I would attend

“Yes but I can’t attend”
“No. It’s a stupid idea and I’ll stay away”
There’s no “yes I’m interested and I can attend” option 😂
I’d be interested.

4 Likes

Ah oops, it was a legacy from when there was, but since it isn’t an event I changed it. I’ll change it to a plain “yes” now.

Edit: or not. It means “Yes, and I can’t change the poll”.

1 Like

Of course, I’m the only one who doesn’t get it, at all…

What’s a circuit? A race circuit? What exactly are you proposing here?

2200-2400Z is my go time

Like @azeeuwnl said what kind of circuit?
I’m kinda confused on what u r saying here.

I’m always up for some action in military fighters

So the format would be as follows: (I’m adding this fo the main post as well.)

Everyone races at the same time, and if there were 9 people racing at the start of the race, the winner would get 9 points, second place would get eight, and so on. If you crash, you get no points for that race, but can continue racing in the next race. The final race would be one across either the northern border of the USA, or Europe (I haven’t decided yet), and after that, the person with the most points overall wins, the person who gets the second most comes in second, et cetera.

Sounds like a good idea but

How would people know what the circuit is?

What’s to prevent people cutting a corner here and there?

How would you communicate during the event?

That would be great and no rules and would they be in the air

I’m pretty sure @Wyn2x could offer some help. He’s made some race circuits before

It would be less a circuit and more a point to point race. Communication would be either via a mass PM or Discord

Well, there seems to be support for such a thing. I will begin planning now. If you are a VA/VO that wants to sponsor this (or a YouTuber), let me know via PM.

How many races?

• Four
  • Six
  • Eight
  • More (comment below)

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.