IntegralledFox's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Hello there @IntegralledFox. You have been told before in this topic to just edit the Tracking thread you already have when you are opening another airport. The tracking thread you already have can be found here.

1 Like

It has closed by staff…

The one where you were told before was closed. This one has not been closed by staff yet.

33L 34

Training Server

RKSI [Incheon Int’l Airport]

Closed because of traffic.

Where: RKPC (Jeju Int’l Airport)

RWY: 25

Server: Training Server

1 Like

Hey there! I was going to try to do some patterns for you but my game keeps disconnecting. Sorry

1 Like

It’s Okay 😊

1 Like

Hello there!

I was flying as C-FIRE,

03:14Z - Excellent pattern entry!!

03:20Z - Great call on the Go Around. The separation was definitely tight and I would’ve called the G/A if I was controlling as well.

03:25Z - Nice use of Progressive Taxi to keep me away from the other aircraft! :)

Overall, outstanding session today! I was very impressed with your level of controlling and knowledge of ATC! All you have to do is show your recruiter what you did today with 4-6 aircraft in the pattern and you’ll be IFATC in no time!

Have a great Day/Night!

1 Like

Thank you very much 😊

1 Like

Not a problem. Anytime! :D

1 Like

Facility is now closed due to traffic 😷

Opened Again!

I’m coming!

1 Like

It had Closed 😷

Opened!
@FedexCargo1117
@plane_guy12
@BAK_UOV
@Sebastien_Cartier

1 Like

Closed because of Traffic 😷

1 Like

Opened!
@BAK_UOV
@Sebastien_Cartier
@Nee
@Syncline
@FireCracker
@FedexCargo1117
@MJMN
@plane_guy12

Use RWY 07.

1 Like

Thanks for coming my thread ^^
@Syncline @Sebastien_Cartier

I m sorry to close airport because of my phone heat😅

2 Likes

Hey mate, feedback from SE-BOL:

Very nice work overall however still a couple wee things to correct:

• You could have cleared me for takeoff at the start instead of making me wait as the a/c was still about 2 miles on final and was going rather slowly. However you opted for the safe option, okay understandable.

• When you see a small pattern already on crosswind, you can directly clear me for takeoff. The luaw I received was not needed here.

• I don’t think the “extend downwind” command was needed for the other pattern aicraft. He was I guess already on pattern so he shouldn’t have called for a touch and go here. The probable answer to that was the “already cleared to land” command even though it is not the best option.

• Very nice sequencing and pattern handling overall, however wait until I’m at least in crosswind before sequencing. You see, I called for a nothern departure so my sequencing wasn’t needed :)

• Spot on transition altitude. But, why did you tell me to enter left downwind ? A transition request means that the a/c will fly over the airfield and that’s it, so you have to wait for my call inbound command until you give me the appropriate sequencing.

• And to finish, I don’t think the “please expedite” was necessary for PK-IDR, I was quite far away from the threshold still.

Overall you did a good job. Take note of these comments and get used to your airfield and the speed of each aircraft. Also, try to open parallel runway airports as it is on this you’ll be tested on.

I’ll be happy to see you in IFATC anytime soon bro ;)

Cheers,
Seb

2 Likes