Instrument written? Pass or Failed?

Today, after a month and a half of sleepless nights, I decided to take my FAA instrument written exam. After what seemed like a long time taking the test and being stressed, I finished it. I did not want to see my score, but when I did, it said I made a 90%. There are 60 questions on it and I only missed 6… so if you do the math, thats 54/60 correct. IMG_1236

46 Likes

Huge congrats to you mate! 👍

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s good to have the stress off of my shoulders

2 Likes

Well done 👏👏

2 Likes

Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Congratulations! Just curious what questions (Learning statement codes) did you miss? If you don’t mind sharing

90%, how?! That test was difficult. I guess I can’t complain, as I fared better than the student taking his powerplant next to me.

2 Likes

Awesome news for u!
I’ll stay away from that probably…

Congrats!! Big accomplishment

Amazing! Congrats on passing the test! :smiley:

The instrument test was easy. The General, Airframe, and Powerplant test is no joke. Hardest tests I’ve ever taken.

Btw nice job Ryan @N1RG

4 Likes

Congrats man! Job well done!

1 Like

A much deserved congratulations, well done!

2 Likes

@TylerShah I missed a holding question and 5 other ones I don’t remember. Really not a big deal to me Bc I passed!

@Ryan spent two months working on this everyday for 5 hours! I also had a lot of mentoring along the way which pushed me through it!

@Brandon_Sandstrom and @Dubya thanks! Means a lot you guys said that!

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely didn’t do that. I spent maybe 5 hours total studying.

1 Like

Wow! How does one even do good on the test? Lol. But yeah… I pretty much only worked and studied for those two months I studied.

Did you pass?

What material did you use?

Huge congrats!

🥂🥂🍾 not sure if you’re old enough but what the heck!

1 Like

Sheppard Air! Literally the only way to go

2 Likes