Instrument Procedures Coming to Infinite Flight

The release notes for 20.1 is going to be massive…

14 Likes

Very Cool!

3 Likes

It will be!

4 Likes

So what did you guys use to get the SIDs and STARs for every airport that has them?

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing you guys have outdone yourself. I am super excited

3 Likes

This+777 will make for a great instrument flying experience. Add taxi lights to the equation and you’ll have yourself a handful.

8 Likes

And yet people still complain about how they want the update sooner.

IF is becoming more and more realistic with each passing update! This sim continues to impress.

28 Likes

Nope, what people fail to realize is that in some instances longer is better, because they’re adding more spice to the spicy melange called 20.1. Worth the wait if you ask me.

14 Likes

I 100% agree with this!

6 Likes

WOWOW this is awesome!!

3 Likes

Oh my lord. Global scale. Every single airportif applicable. I’m really looking forward to this.

3 Likes

I wonder if IFATC would use this

8 Likes

This is 100% worth the long wait oh my god I am so excited

2 Likes

As said in the article - there will be features added to ATC to support this…

6 Likes

This definitely sets the standards of realism in the simulator up another notch, 20.1 is definitely shaping up to be one of the biggest releases to Infinite Flight in ages, if not, the biggest ever.

Well done Infinite Flight!

9 Likes

This is getting a very huge update indeed! Cannot wait! 😉

3 Likes

Now, this is going to be epic. Definitely worth the wait. Keep it up Devs! You’re doing an amazing job.

3 Likes

This part! This is really cool, can’t wait!

Pilots who copy flight plans while flying online using our multiplayer feature will receive all waypoints and altitudes from the other pilot.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks devs 🔥🙏

3 Likes

YESSSSS ! you guys are amazing !

1 Like