Instructions in Expert Server

Is there anyone could give me a hand? I have no idea with the instructions in Expert Server and already got a ghosted. Could someone give me the specfic rules or the address where I can learn these rules. Thanks.

2 Likes

Im sure others will post links for various instructional treads, which will help, but what was your ghosting for? Lets attack that issue first and correct it for future flights

2 Likes

Well here goes the tutorials

3 Likes

If you ever receive a “check help pages on the forum”, “please follow instructions” instruction or are reported (ghosted) then the best way to find out the specfic reason why you received that instruction/report is by messaging the controller on here. If you look in your logbook you can find the name of the controller.

I’m not being sarcastic, we really love when people message us asking questions. We’ll be able to direct you to the correct information so you can learn from whatever mistake you made.

4 Likes

I called IFATC for 2 times of ready to take off and I didn’t receive the confirm from him. I got a line of airplanes behind me that waiting for me to leave, so I got the runway… and I was banned. I know I got the runway without the permission from the IFATC is incorrect, I just wonder about others rules so that I could prevent from against the rules.

E‘s iPhone 7🅂

thanks a lot 🤝

E‘s iPhone 7🅂

1 Like

I see

thank you

E‘s iPhone 7🅂

thanks🤝

E‘s iPhone 7🅂

1 Like

Well that’s easy. You can’t just roll onto the runway whenever you choose. It requires clearance.

I see

thanks

E‘s iPhone 7🅂

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.