Inside the VA: easyJet Virtual

Inside the VA: easyJet Virtual (EZYVA)

easyj

Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be part of a specific VA, but don’t want to go through the whole process of joining? Are you just curious about the culture of a specific VA? It can be hard to get a good impression of a VA from VA threads, as numbers and route maps can only do so much. Inside the VA’s purpose is to shine a spotlight on VAs in IFC that deserve a deeper look, and gathers inside experiences from all types of VA members, from pilots to CEOs.

Last week, I got to know easyJet VA a little better through multiple interviews and observations. I’ve written an article that compiles every interview along with my impressions of the VA. It’s my hope that every community member who reads it will come away with a better feel for this fantastic VA. You can access this article below:

Please, leave feedback either on the blog website or below! I’d love to hear from anyone that wants to see a future article like this or has enjoyed getting to know EZYVA a little better.

Credit to @Thunderbolt for coming up with the idea behind Inside the VA! V1, Rotate is a group of writers consisting of @Thunderbolt, @JarrettFlies, @ToasterStroodie, @TheAviationGallery, @Pingu, @Suhas and @Yacht that regularly publishes article relating to Infinite Flight and aviation.
28 Likes

Nice one, Sam!

3 Likes

Ha ha! Just like the EasyJet: Inside The Cockpit TV show!

10 Likes

Great

The mentions didnt work though

1 Like

Great work!

2 Likes

Many thanks to @Yacht for his hard work and effort in creating, writing, and publishing the first of what will be a great series, and a heartfelt thank you to the people at EZYVA for welcoming us with open arms and providing us with their time.

Lots of things coming up for the blog! Next AMA will go up soon, and @JarrettFlies is working on some great content for your reading pleasure.

3 Likes

Proud to be a member

1 Like

Excellent Blog!

Looking forward to see others to come!

2 Likes

This looks cool!

2 Likes

@LKA 😆😆 for you

1 Like

@misterATOMIC If the easyJet A320 (current livery) was added and if I had time and money for subs , yes. I would. But it’s not the case so… I really love EZY but yeah, you know what I mean.

1 Like

Suprised to see that @easyWig didn’t appear here yet :o (comments)
Btw nice site ! 🔥🔥

1 Like

Like the idea of this 👍
It was definitely very interesting to read please do more of this maybe with some screenshots (cuz i enjoy those lol) to spice things up!!!

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments! Means a lot was a pleasure! 😁 stay safe everyone & keep your wigs glued down

4 Likes

This is brilliant. I’m sure lots of people will use this while trying to decide what VA to join. Very fun idea and I’m interested to see where it may go 😋👍😁

3 Likes

@MADCAT @999aviation
As I noticed that you like easyJet a lot (screenshots, comments , others),
I wondered if you were a member on this amazing VA ?!!

I just got accepted in today!

2 Likes

Nice to hear !

1 Like