Inside camera view of 777

In the CRJ series in IF there is an option to have a camera angle where it puts you inside of the plane and you can look out the window. If you didn’t know in the front cabin of the 777 there are seats. I think it would be cool to have a window view but from inside. You would also be able to look out at the engine without the extreme roar of it. I just think it would be cool to have an inside view of the 777.

Something like this for example.

If this update actually happens I’ll be very happy

4 Likes

This is an important feature, I don’t know why they only added it to the CRJ and not subsequent airplanes.
We don’t even need a modelled cabin, just a view out of the cabin window and with interior sounds.

7 Likes

The new 777 even has some interior seating so it would be so nice to be a “passenger” on your own flight

2 Likes

What would be nice is to have a cabin noise inside, like the same noise than in the cockpit. The wing view would be more realistic

4 Likes

I would also love this, perhaps a view from behind the wing also. It would be nice to have the interior sounds with the wing view

3 Likes

I feel like there should be a walking camera so you can walk around the cabin mid flight and sit in any seat. Also there should be a separate one for the ground for ground checks. They would be separate until we get stairs.

2 Likes

Yea It would be cool to just have cameras on the inside of the plane

2 Likes

Yeah, I also feel like the left wing view is a little too far forward. I liked it where it was before. That said, the wing flex makes it look so much better so I’m not complaining haha

3 Likes

This indeed would be nice.

1 Like

Yea i agree, whats the point of making an intertior and not have an inside. View?

3 Likes

When I first heard about the possibility of an interior cabin I thought that if it came I would want and inside view of the engine/wing and it didn’t come and I was surprised by it.

1 Like

I think people need to vote for this cause it’s a feature I was expecting so I could make takeoff and landing videos from inside since it’s too loud and unrealistic to make videos from outside the cabin facing the engine and the wings. It should have been like the CRJ series.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking what is the point of an interior when you can only use it when parked at a gat using free cam.

1 Like

Ya it’s kinda sad I’m hoping for this vote to go up to the devs so they can add this in an upcoming update or mabye even right away.

1 Like

The amount of detail put into the exterior and interior is amazing. I just wish I could see it like the crj. That’s the view i would use when I’m at cruising altitude.

2 Likes

I would love to be inside of the 777