Inputting GPS Coordinates into FPL

I know there is already a topic about this, but I read it and didn’t understand it very well. How would you turn a coordinate like this 4249N/11446W into a waypoint. What would I type into the search bar on the map? Any help is appreciated.

I think this is what you want?

1 Like

Thank You! Do you know how to do it manually, because I’ve been trying to figure that out for a while, and I know there is a way but I still don’t understand how to do it.

Once you convert your coordinates into IF friendly numbers it needs to be part of a larger plan. You cannot just type it in the box but you can do KDFW 5109N/955E KLAS for example.

2 Likes

I think other people can answer that, to my knowledge I don’t think so…

1 Like

I’d say this tutorial is better. Explains all the formats

1 Like

Oh, so you can’t type the coordinate into the search bar, you need to type the previous and next waypoint?

No problem, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thank You!

Yep, you’ll need to have at least 2 waypoints in your FPL. You can enter WPT before your desired coordinate and it would both input the coordinate and make a line to it (WPT inputs your position at the time of addition as a waypoint)

1 Like

As @Chris_S said, you can’t type it in solely. I believe this is the real question you’d like to ask.

2 Likes

Thanks Everyone! This topic can now be closed.

Closed at OP request.