Input Stuck

Hello All, i have facing a new issue after 21.6,

So i can’t move the camera, its like ghost touch or something, i can see where the touched finger on my phone( an orange line) Maybe devs can fix it soon

This is the video to prove it

1 Like

Is your device in great state? Has it been dropped, has there beed liquid on it…

1 Like

This would seem to be a device issue, as the game is registering touch input from both you and the ghost touch. In addition to the questions above, have you had your screen replaced anytime recently? Is there residue, or any debris on your screen?

1 Like

Yeah, no Liquid there and all on great Situation

I dont have any screen protector or something like that and my screen never replaced no residue and droplet

Peeps, the app is picking up the touches but not performing the movements. Nothing to do with anything external :)

Is this just occurring for this specific flight, or has it been like this for every app session since updating?

2 Likes

Idk, because this happened just today, will pm you if need after im doing some flight in a week

Hopefully it’s just this specific session.
Once your flight is over, restart the app, spawn in and check again.

1 Like

Thank you !

I brought up what I said because there appears to be a 3rd input detected

2 Likes

Yeah if u see The photo, that might be something in screen. But actually if u look at video, its different

Ooh, that’s a good point! But my previous statement remains, restart and we’ll see :)

2 Likes

It’s on the video as well actually.

1 Like

I have the same experience since the update. I touch the screen nothing happens. I have to tap the screen several times before anything happens. Especially when starting flight.

1 Like

Have you checked if the device recognizes your touches? (EG. Enabling visible touches)

Check the video mate ;)

1 Like

Not you, the other commentor.

1 Like

Already clear and good after restart, thank you !

1 Like