InFly VA - Looking for staff members

Hello everyone,
This @Flying-Switzerland founder and CEO of InFly Airlines Group.

We’re looking for staff members for our airline, here are our free positions :

• Communication Manager -AVAILABLE
  • Spokesman Member -AVAILABLE
  • PIREPS Manager -AVAILABLE
  • Routes & Schedules Manager -AVAILABLE
  • Financial Manager -AVAILABLE

We want mature and professional persons, if possible TL3 users.

If you want more informations, please let me know ! And please contact us by PM ;-)

Sincerly,
FlySwiss

1 Like

For the moment, that’s our priority !

1 Like

Why not keep this on your old thread? To be honest it does not really need its own thread in my opinion

3 Likes

Too many informations in the old thread, a new topic is better. And many VA do this so why not ;-)

1 Like

They get a similar message from me :)

Have fun then ;-)

Oh my god, can everyone on this forum stop being polices all over the place. There are mods for a reason. If this bothers you so much Wren just mute the VA category.

2 Likes

It was simply a suggestion. I see so many of these it gets annoying. The issue was resolved I don’t know why you saw the reason to bring it back up.

1 Like

By the way is someone interested for a staff position ;-)))))

1 Like

Chill down bud. He has a point.

1 Like

Nah we’re just interested in going off topic on your thread ;)

3 Likes

I can see that ;-)

Best of luck from Frontier VA. :)

1 Like

Thanks we appreciate!!

Mods are awesome sometimes !

1 Like

Aren’t they just ;) best of luck and I’ll vacate to keep from dragging this off topic. Hope your find your men :)

1 Like

I personally don’t see anything wrong with VAs creating extra threads such as these provided that they don’t result in excessive clutter.

1 Like

Thanks ! I will create topic for each events and when we have big news not more ;-)

Yep, events are fine, and as you said only make a new #live:va topic when it’s really necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.