Inflight communications with other aircraft

Sounds interesting. If the linked feature request is not fitting your ideas, to search #features for another on and if nothing fits consider making your own request.

if you see one with a GAF callsign then be sure that it will be a professional intercept and if they arent please contact me or go to the GAF IFC thread and find a GAF staff member to report it to.

1 Like

I spoke to Laura directly

thanks

1 Like

No problem, glad to help!

I was intercepted/followed by an A320 on departure from Zurich on Expert Server recently, which is not professional for sure. But nice to get to know about GAF and that GAF member‘s intercepts are professional, thanks!

I’m not concerned with the intercept unless I “should” be . I tried to indicate that in my posts .

I was not trying to ghost or report the Raptor pilot

However I was just thinking outloud about the expanding comms to a AC to AC selectable frequency in the comm drop down menu.

with a few predetermined messages.

This menu would be distance controlled and we do this when selecting a Unicom frequency now. Aircraft callsigns are also already in use when we broadcast our intent (not when using ATC controlled airspace)

I understand this may not be possible so perhaps this topic should be closed ?

thanks Doug

CAVU

there are feature requests with the inflight Ac to Ac comms so go vote for them if you think its a must

1 Like

You have been ! thanks
There are always many procedures

in group forums to help us !

be safe and CAVU

DOUG 🙂

1 Like

Great! Thank you and same wishes to you!
I will flag the topic to be closed if your fine with it.

What is GAF ? If I may ask.

If I understood it correctly it’s „Global Air Forces“: Official Thread [IFAE Global Air Forces] “Unity Defeats Everything” NEW! Welcome U.S. Civil Air Patrol pilots

But never heard of it before today.

thats interesting Julian as a retired CAP Squadron Commander I have missed out on that info.
cheers

1 Like

Was new to me as well. Cheers!

yes Rodger that

1 Like