Infinte Flight Freezing on iPad...Again.

It’s been a while since I last posted about this. You can look at the last topic here. I brought this up again because it keeps happinig. This time though I got a video of it. It seems to be getting worse.
Device Specs:
iPad Pro 12.9in
512GB Storage
4GB Memory
Latest edition of Infinte Flight
IOS 11.4.1

I appologize about making another topic but I would really like to get this fixed.
(Video is currently uploading on YouTube)

3 Likes

When you say freezing… does the app crash additionally or no?

It happened to me during the event at KSEA as well. iPad Pro 10.5. But I managed to resolve it by turning down number of planes in live from high to medium. Give it a try and report back?

You would think the iPad Pro could handle all high setting. The app doesn’t crash it just freezes. That’s the best way I can explain it. You will see in the video…

1 Like

I’m also experiencing lag on my IPad Pro

2 Likes

Hello!
In my opinion, this should be manually fixed by a reinstallation of Infinite Flight, or a hard reset to your device.

Glad i can assist.

I have an air 2, and have had it freeze but then unfreeze, it only happens when there are a lot of planes around. I’m guessing that if you turned that amount of planes down, it would be fixed. However I just don’t want to do that. Lol

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.