infinity flight global is often freezing on iPad air 2

Since I have installed Infinity flight Global the app is often freezed or hanging.

I am playing on a iPad air 2.

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Resolution to Low
    • Set Rendering Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti Aliasing

For in-flight performance issues, please refer to these helpful tips:

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

1 Like

Restarting your device, and ensuring no other apps are running in the background will improve performance.

I have this issue as well. I hard reset my iPad, close all background apps, put all graphics on low, and it still freezes.

iPad Air 2
iOS 10.2.1
Latest Version of IF

Then follow the advice given ;)

1 Like

Did all of that already…

Well, you didn’t mention that :)

But, you’re still running iOS 10.
And have you re-installed the app? Please make sure you can check off all of the things on the list.

1 Like

I’ve heard from a friend that it’s even worse with iOS 11, so I decided not to upgrade. Also, I heard iOS 11 drains battery life. If it’ll really help with my issues then I’ll upgrade, but I’ve heard negative reviews about it.

I’ve been running it for a long time, and i don’t have any issues.

1 Like

Well I am playing with my iPad 2017
Just a bit faster than iPad Air 2 (but not much difference)
and sometimes it freezes too! worse thing is when I was landing and it just freezed for some seconds
then continue…
This thing happened to me but not frequent(like twice a day)… but still annoying

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.