InfiniteStats | Leaderboard Is Now Available

Website

Infinite Stats | The Best Statistics Website

@Teized and I, are pleased to introduce InfiniteStats, the newest statistics website for Infinite Flight! You will find data and information about your flying experience. Whether you are an experienced pilot or a new pilot, our website will help you track your progress.

You can click on the banner above to visit the site directly :)

InfiniteStats is a statistics website that aims to provide pilots with a comprehensive and user-friendly interface to track their performance or that of others quickly and easily in Infinite Flight. This is a first version of the website with basic statistics, but we hope to integrate new features very soon.

userstats

Track your or someone else’s progress with the user statistics section. It includes your total flight time, number of flights and landings and much more.

InfiniteStats2

Ready

Are you ready to take your flying to the next level? Look no further than InfiniteStats! No account is necessary - just visit our website and start tracking your progress.

InfinteStats2

© InfiniteStats 2023. All rights reserved.
Credits

All credits go to @Stan7 for the back-end part, and for the front-end part, thread, logo and banners to @Teized.

If you encounter a problem or a bug, please contact us.

42 Likes

Beautiful job !

4 Likes

Thanks, @Stan7

3 Likes

This looks amazing! Very nice effort and good job, both of you.

2 Likes

I’m happy with the final result, track your stats and enjoy!

3 Likes

What an absolutely wonderful project and fantastic initiative! I have been chilling on this website for a lil while and it’s super fun, interesting, and good looking! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Nice work! 👍🏻

2 Likes

Awesome job guys, thanks for the work!

2 Likes

Thank you all, we are delighted that you like it!

5 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

@Stan7 and @Teized great, work amazing website!!!

2 Likes

Nice work guys, I like the design!

2 Likes

This is incredible! Will be using this going forward!

2 Likes

This is great guys! Now I can see how many violations staff members have. 😈

Just an idea to make this even better - would it be possible to incorporate leaderboards with people with most flight time, ATC Ops, landings, vios (lol) et cetera? It would be really cool if it could get implemented.

3 Likes

Hehe, I do exactly the same 🤣.

Concerning the leaderboard due to some limitations it’s not yet possible to make it public but we are working on it!

3 Likes

Seems really interesting! However, when I search myself I get a notice that says “this user does not exist”.

Any reason for this occur?

And my IFC account is linked with my pro account.

2 Likes

Did you check “Show username in-flight”?

2 Likes

Pretty self-explanatory, you do not exist.

2 Likes

How can I check that? All I can see is the page where it says “search a user”.

1 Like

You should check it in the Infinite Flight settings (settings>online>show username in-flight).

2 Likes