Infiniteflightusa’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey everyone! It’s come to my mind that it’s time to build up on my ATC knowledge and my ability to control affectively with producing quality service. I’ve decided to open a tracking thread in hopes that I can receive the feedback needed so I can someday join IFATC and contribute to keeping the skies safe. Feedback is always welcome.

12 Likes

Let’s kick this off with opening @KSAT on training server, Now open come swing by

1 Like

I’ll drop by!

2 Likes

Cool thanks 🙏🏻

1 Like

N857DL inbound for touch and goes ;)

2 Likes

Roger see you soon

1 Like

NOW CLOSED thanks for joining see you all again soon

1 Like
  • Good transition altitude.

• Good first pattern instruction and clearance.

• Was given sequence to join pattern on rwy 4 when still using rwy 13R. I followed the traffic because I was right traffic for 13R, which had me using the same path- this was also to prevent conflicts.

• When giving rwy changes, a pattern instruction is required.
  • Good sequence and clearance.

• Wasn’t given a sequence on the second pattern, only clearance.

• For pattern work, a sequence and clearance are required.

All in all, not a bad session. Great use of intersecting rwy’s, I see a lot of potential. Good work, feel free to pm anytime!

1 Like

I’m a fellow IFATC-in-training, so take my advice with a pinch of NaCl :)

when choosing an airport, ideally select one with just two parallel runways, or in this case with KSAT, only use the two parallel runways, in order to avoid people climbing through a pattern (2x near misses for me)

when we report full stop landing, and you’ve already cleared us for the option, simply reply roger, and that’s that. clearing for the option gives us the choice of low pass, touch and go, and landing.

when aircraft land, make sure that you give the appropriate exit runway command once they’re under a safe speed, generally <70kts

you can sequence and clear pretty much immediately after we depart, to avoid forgetting us too, there were some sequences and clearances that came a little later than ideal

C-XING

2 Likes

Hey i’m open for another training session, swing by KBOI training server!

Spawning for a few T&G’s. Not good at critiquing.

1 Like

Oh nice KBOI a great spot. I’ll stop by.

1 Like

Thanks for the ATC! Everything was good except my exit command was given a little too soon.

1 Like

Yep sorry about that!

1 Like

It’s all good! Not really a big deal.

1 Like

Did well from my experience. Nice commands and sequencing.

1 Like

Thank you, also thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Closed thanks to everyone who stopped by!

1 Like

Okay great work!

Feedback

-On my go around you told me to make right traffic. Perfect there. Shortly after you told you gave me a pattern entry. Don’t give a pattern entry after a go around. When you tell someone to make left/right traffic there’s no need for a pattern entry as by specifying which pattern direction to make on the go around the pilot is expected to make a proper traffic pattern. Don’t give it on a go around unless you are changing someone’s runway.

Other than that you were great! Keep it up. I want to try and test your sequencing abilities next time if we get the chance with others.

1 Like

Hey everyone i’m open at KBJC on training server, stop by if you have time!