İnfiniteflight Subscription

Hi there.
I love infiniteflight and I want to buy for my birthday a month subscription.
My question is is there a countdown when I start playing Infiniteflight or does the Countdown also starts if I don’t play Infiniteflight?
Best regards.

If you buy a subscription today and activate it, the clock starts regardless of how much you use it.
As far as I know, there isn’t a way to buy a subscription for future use. Just wait until your birthday month rolls around and buy the sub then

1 Like

Also the Countdown stops when I close the game?

No. If you buy a 1 month subscription, it is valid for 1 calendar month, not 720 hours.

If you fly on day one, then don’t fly until day 29, you have one(1) day left of your subscription.

2 Likes

My Birthday is on the 31 May.
That means till 1 June?

If you buy a 1-month subscription today, it will work until May 26th regardless how much you use it.

Regular time is the countdown.

2 Likes

No you can buy it whenever, but the month starts on that day. So you could buy it may 30 or 31 if you so desire.
The month will be 30 days from the date of purchase

1 Like

And if a month has 31 days?

1 Like

As far as I know, and @schyllberg can correct me, but a month subscription is 30 days. It doesn’t change if a month has 31 days in it. The same as it doesn’t change when February has 29 days.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s 30 days…

1 Like

Ok thank you very much :)
That means a month subscription has 30 days.
And when I close the game the Countdown stops.

No. Closing the game does NOT stop the countdown. The timer on the month never stops, regardless of how much you use it.

2 Likes

No, the countdown does not stop.

If you buy it today, you’ll have access for 30 days.
No more, no less.

If you dont use it, you lose it.

1 Like

Oh OK now I understand thxs :)

Thanks everyone for the help.

You’re welcome! Enjoy your birthday month and subscription when you get it!

1 Like