Infinite Radar

Hey @Quantas094 and @Hymenopus_Coronatus . I came across this new product just now and is looks really good. Props to you guys. I think this has great potential. Although, when I try to click on the link provided, I load into the website but no aircraft appear. I have tried to reload the website multiple times and it still doesn’t work. I did see that you were trying to fix this and maybe that is part of the problem. Thanks! Your doing great work.

3 Likes

This should belong in a PM. PM Quantas094 and @Hymenopus_Coronatus.

1 Like

Hi! I’m a staff Member at Infinite Radar. First off, it’s @Qantas094. Secondly, please send the staff members a PM and we will try our best to fix it, thank you for your patience and I hope we can resolve this. For more info please see our thread:

3 Likes

G’day @Brandon_Biaesch! I would assume it is related to this:

Give it some time and it should hopefully come back, if it does not, maybe try clearing your browsers cache.

Also, as the others have said, it is best if you Message us on the forum so we can get back to you faster.

3 Likes

Indeed it is! I am working on a major change to the backend so it is most likely not working. It will be finished tomorrow hopefully

Note: clearing browser cache will not help here, as it is a backend problem.

4 Likes

Ok thank you both😁

1 Like

I’m sorry about this, hopefully the new backend will be more reliable

1 Like

It’s ok. I understand that it is still kind of in early development. Your staff is doing great work. Can’t wait to try it out.

2 Likes

Thank you! It should be ready tomorrow

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.