Infinite Radar | The 100% Free Flight Tracker for Infinite Flight Live!

G’day, as we continue to develop and expand our tracker, we would like to see your suggestions get added, if you have any suggestions on things to add to the tracker, please do feel free to Message @Hymenopus_Coronatus and I the suggestion and we’ll see if we can add it.

2 Likes

cool to see so much work currently done. Almost every time I go inside IR I see a new feature. Now I see different colored aircaft👀

2 Likes

That’s @Infinite_Flight_Sims (staff at IR) and I (dev at IR)! All staff from IR have a special color. IF staff and mods will get it too with a new icon color.

3 Likes

awesome! Different aircraft symbols would improve quality majorly too, only a suggestion - not to sound annoyingly😬 I see great potential in this, great work on this project!

2 Likes

100% agree! That I can pretty much confirm will happen soon

4 Likes

Hello! I am currently working on restructuring the backend, so there may be interruptions today (and potentially tomorrow). The end result will hopefully be a faster backend, with less reloads required to restart the server (only one)

Update: Currently Down - will be restored tomorrow most likely

4 Likes

This is really good I’m switching from LiveFlight to here.

3 Likes

The site will be down for the next 10 minutes to 2 hours, depending. The new backend is ready, and quite a bit faster!

4 Likes

The new backend has been published! You should notice dramatic performance improvements, as well as much improved reliability!

6 Likes

Hey guys!
so when i loaded the map up it only went half way

1 Like

Hmmmmm…which OS/Browser/device?

I fixed this on mobile a little while ago, but it may have come back

2 Likes

MacOS/ Google Chrome/ 2019 MacBook Air

1 Like

Ok thank you! I have a 2019 MBP, so I will test that.

Does it happen in a certain situation?

1 Like

No i just want to try out your tracker so i clicked the link and only the half apeared

1 Like

oh ok, lemme check that out. try opening it in a new tab

1 Like

Does that work?

1 Like

Yep it worked. maybe it was just because it was the first time i opened the website

1 Like

That shouldn’t happen thought, so I will try to debug it!

2 Likes

Hi there,
I love your tracker! Fast, complete and free. If you could add a clouds layer, I’d be fully ready comes 20.1!
Thanks anyway, keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you!

I have been looking into this, but I can’t confirm anything yet.

1 Like