Infinite Radar | The 100% Free Flight Tracker for Infinite Flight Live!

Infinite Radar Banner

Today, we are proud to announce Infinite Radar, a 100% free tracker for Infinite Flight Live. It is not only free, but also has no ads!

It has a huge amount of features, with more being added constantly.

Map

This is the main page, with a flight path and flight plan showing.

Basic Flight Info

The info panel contains tons of information on your flight (with more added constantly). Aircraft images are also coming soon.

Speed and Altitude Graph

Additionally, we have a speed and altitude graph on Training and Expert (the data isn’t available on Casual). Hovering/clicking on any point will bring up the time and exact speed (or altitude) for that moment.

Flight Plan Info

We also have some information on the flight plan.

User Details

Obviously, we also have a user details page. It has info on grade, violations, ghosts, ATC operations (IFATC only), landings, XP, etc.

Staff

Note: For bug reports, please create a PM with the developer (@Hymenopus_Coronatus) and owner (@Qantas094)

If no flights load, please reload the page twice. This is due to the servers automatically shutting down during time of inactivity.

Thank you to @KaiM for the awesome hosting recommendation, as well as the entire IF team for creating the marvelous Live API!

Infinite Radar

105 Likes

I am super excited to be developing this tracker!

I just wanted to say that this is sadly not a glitch I can fix. It is due to using a free hosting service (thanks @KaiM) and I am attempting to consolidate it to one reload. (The two is due to two different backends existing at the moment)

3 Likes

Proud to be a staff member of IR! I’m willing to answer any questions you may have.

3 Likes

Are you going to make this into an app or just a website?

4 Likes

This is a very great tracker, and it is wonderful to be an iOS and Windows beta tester for you guys!

3 Likes

Thank you for asking that! Forgot to say that in the thread. I am going to make it into a PWA (to start). This means it can be added to your homescreen and run in a standalone full screen mode. It will basically feel like an app without much additional development. It will likely also come to the windows store (as I have a microsoft dev account for some reason πŸ˜‚ )

You can already add it to homescreen and it will work fullscreen btw (with the share and add to homescreen on iOS)

4 Likes

That’s nice.

1 Like

I am not ruling out the possibility of an iOS (or Android) app store app however, but as a 100% free tracker the $99 (USD)/year subscription for iOS is a bit steep

1 Like

I’m proud to be a staff member, it took awhile but we finally released!

3 Likes

Very interesting tool! The speed/altitude graph will be great to compare with FR24 IRL flights. Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you! I loved making the graph!

4 Likes

Excellent work !!! Anxious to test πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Nice and interesting tool … Bookmarked!

2 Likes

Thank you so so much! I hope you find it useful!

1 Like

Well done guys!!! This is amazing. Great job all.

2 Likes

Thank You! Hope to see you using IR in the future ;)

1 Like

For VAs/VOs, if you want to use Infinite Radar, please PM @Qantas094 and I (@Hymenopus_Coronatus) in a group PM.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it means a lot to all of us on the team!

5 Likes

Wow, I like it a lot! iv been using it to track DLVA flights, The satellite mode feels a bit darker which i like.

2 Likes