Infinite Passengers

Hey IFC,

I’m not sure how many people use infinite passengers but my first look hasn’t been that great and I have a couple questions.

1. How do you start your flight to hear the safety briefing and other calls if your gate doesn’t require pushback?

2. Is the subscription worth it? My guess is no and I probably won’t buy the subscription but what’s your opinion?

3. Does anyone know any tips or tricks with using Infinite Passengers that are good to know?

That pretty much covers all my questions, I’d love to hear what you have to say in the comments.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Q1. Its not pushback specifically related, it just any movement.
Q2. Depends on how much you use it
Q3. The flight report is super useful. And there is airline mode for VA’s

1 Like

Hello!

Please have a look at this

1 Like

@tomthetank is not the developer of Infinite Passengers. The developer is @Luqman_Hussain.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I was wrong, and completely zoned out. Tom the Tank is not, I repeat, is not, the developer of this app. I’m quite tired, and read something about fly by wire earlier today, and my mind skipped a little bit, and for whatever reason I made a poor connection within my head. I apologize for any mis-information I provided.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, happens to the best of us :)

1 Like

Hey @Liam06! YESSSSSS! It is SUPER WORTH IT. I can’t fly without it now. It is truly one of THE BEST add ons to IF. And the safety briefing will start if you just begin taxing.

Tip: I like to click the pb button then cancel pb right away just to start the safety video before I actually pb. Then I just pb when ready.

2 Likes

Please refer to their own Community.