Hi ! I’m having problems with the global server system, user account and API service. My device is a Galaxy S9, with 128GB, 64 occuped, I tried to reset my router, the cellphone, app and didn’t work. Everything normal before 3 days, and now that. As you can see the photos below. My internet stays normal as always, can someone help me?
Have you performed a soft restart of the device?
Yes, I have.
Interesting. Based on the description, this is a repetitive issue, correct?
Yeah, difficult to load, sometimes I wait 10 minutes to spawn to flight… And when I can spawn, the API, user account continue yellow, and the global server red, but the live server normal.
Okay, thanks for that. I’ve had an issue very similar to this before and I solved it with a fresh reinstall of the app, however you’ll loose your replay and setting configurations, so I’d only do that as a last resort.
I’d recommend waiting for staff to swing by and help you out. Sorry I couldn’t help to much.
Thank you for contacting support!
We’re sorry you are having issues connecting to our servers. Please understand that while devices may be the same, the network configuration may be different between users.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 18.104.22.168
- Change DNS2 to 22.214.171.124
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.
If you have tried all of the steps above, please reply to us with the following information:
- Your device model
- Your Infinite Flight version (This can be found in the top left corner after tapping “About” in the app)
- Connection type, cell/wifi. If cellular, please name the network provider (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc)
- Country you’re currently in
- Please list any of the steps above you have already tried and their results.
Thanks man ! Don’t worry, I hope that I can solve this.
My device model: Samsung Galaxy S9.
Infinite flight version: The last, 20.1.02
Connection type: wi-fi, provider > Conecta Internet
I reset my device network settings and nothing happened, DNS settings too, the airplane mode didn’t solve and de network, I reset my cellphone yesterday, US VPN, but nothing of these resolved.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.