Infinite FlightStuck on start up screen

Is anyone experience Problems when they trying to start up infinite fight?

I turn off my Wi-Fi
force quit it but I didn’t uninstall it

1 Like

Hey!

Are you on a school WiFi or a WiFi server that may have IF blocked?

1 Like

Hi @dudefrombroward, can you please answer the following questions so that I can help you get down to the bottom of the issue?

• What device are you currently using, and what software version is it on
• Which version is Infinite Flight on your device
• Did you download the app from anywhere other than the play or app stores?
• Does this occur regularly or has it just started happening?

Sorry that this is happening to you. Thanks!

1 Like

No im home

i’m using a galaxy tab 6S and I’m on the latest software version

I downloaded the app inside of the play store and I’m a beta tester

And this just started happening recently

And I appreciate you guys coming and seeing this a great opportunity I want to know if there any spots open for ATC 😄

Okay, from the information you’ve provided (thank you for doing so in a prompt manner), I can’t really diagnose the issue to a specific cause, but there are a few reasons that I’ll explain and provide workarounds that may fix the issue.

1. Unstable internet connection: A common cause of the app not loading/being stuck on the loading screen is because your internet connection is unstable, which doesn’t allow IF to load. If this is the case, perhaps troubleshoot or reset your router or connection, and if you are using a VPN, disable it. I’d also suggest closing any apps that may be running in the background to reduce the workload and stress of both your device and the internet connection/WiFi router.

2. Lack of storage and/or RAM: Infinite Flight may not be loading properly because your device lacks the storage or RAM to fully operate. If this is the case, I’d suggest removing any apps or files that you don’t need from your device.

3. Last Case Scenario - Corrupt app: I’ve seen this happen once in a while, but if nothing in terms of troubleshooting is working, a reinstall of the app may be required. To do this, uninstall Infinite Flight from your device, then restart your device before reinstalling the app. Do not worry, none of your stats, subscriptions, or payments will be lost, as long as you are using the same Google Play account and Infinite Flight Pro account. As I said, this should be the last thing you do, as I’d recommend doing the first two items prior to doing this.

I’d also like to add, since you mentioned something about being a beta tester, that perhaps you may need to exit the beta; I don’t know the specifics since I’m an iOS user, but I know if the beta had expired or not on Android. Perhaps someone from that area could provide clarification for me.

If you’re inquiring about Infinite Flight’s Air Traffic Control program for the Expert Server, I can provide the necessary information in a private message (PM). We’d love to have you!

1 Like

I restarted my router and then need to seem to be working fine now thx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.