Infinite Flight Youtube Videos

I’m thinking of starting a youtube channel for infinite flight but I have 2 questions.

1. How do I film my flights?

2. Some IF YT channels have that globe at the beginning with the destination animated plane thing, how do I do that?

3 Likes

You film them by using screen recording. And im not sure for the second one.

You will have that red thing at the top of your screen then though? Its annoying.

1 Like

You just have to deal with it.

I don’t believe it should show up, I’m pretty sure that bar disappears in replay

1 Like

But how do the other YT channels not have that red banner?

Nope it doesn’t. Well at least not for me.

1 Like

The ones that are streaming use omlet arcade or streamlabs.

You mean live streaming?

Yes live streaming.

He is asking about videos, not live streaming. As for the globe @bobby_joe_21, I think it has something to do with google earth, you could just simply look it up I guess

1 Like

I’ll have to watch a YT tutorial on how to film videos on IF. Because that red banner on my videos looks bad.

Thanks for the help though.

1 Like

All good mate, good luck on the channel :)

The globe is done with iMovie.

7 Likes

The globe destination to destination is part of an editing app. The most common one can be found on iMovie.

The beginning of this might be able to help you:

1 Like

For my infinite flight videos on my YouTube channel, are usually just live stream them. That seems like the easiest way. If you don’t want to lifestream, you could screen record. The red bar doesn’t show up well on infinite flight

1. u need to first do ur flight then in then in the if homescreen in the left side there is something that says replay, u need to click on that then open the replay file, then u just need a screen recorder to record ur videos.

2. they use iMovie in a computer

If u want i can make a YT video on how u can make a yt video for infinite flight, my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4l2sTuete0utlKraTMDEjQ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.