Infinite Flight World Tour

Nice! I thought, 1 flight per week lol
Anyway I can join those flights until 17 January

Just letting you know, I have already started, made it to leg 4. Keep flying.

Just letting you know, I was able to print off your route sheet to check off the leg completed

Can I join even if i have school.

So let me get this straight, is it one route every week?

@Hunter_Fellman-Green

I’d so love to join this, but I’ve never managed to properly fly the 757, of all events, don’t think this is the one to be embarrassing myself… :(

1 Like

Remember you can always adjust your sensitivity settings! 😁

2 Likes

So Excited for this one! See y’all in the skies!

2 Likes

appreciate your input @Dan , you read my thoughts. “Low” should do the trick you think? Issues for me with this bird is its “finicky” tendency, slightest adjustments yield wildest effects. I won’t even go into landing it😅

1 Like

Totally agree that it’s a struggle to fly this bird initially and there’s no doubt that it takes some practice. My best advice would be to apply small inputs, especially with the rudder if your using normal sensitivity which I use. Don’t be concerned about embarrassing yourself at all. I once landed a 757 without landing gear 😎 By the end of the event you’ll be a professional 757 pilot.

4 Likes

Same! Its so fun! and full of surprises

1 Like

I’m gonna go to the extreme top limit speeds in the B752 if I have to, in order to beat @CrazyBee . That’s my only goal in this whole event.

2 Likes

Don’t fear me i won’t be competing in this event as i don’t want to be in that chaotic traffic. And also those routes aren’t that special and interesting for me

2 Likes

Hi Dan, what timezone are the given times in because for EGLL-EHAM it says 6pm but is that local, British or another time?

1 Like

The time will be displayed in your local time :)

1 Like

Tapping on it should also show the time in a few other locations

2 Likes

I’ll try controlling EHAM, and then catching up with the 757’s insane performance! See you all there!

2 Likes

What if I don’t have pro to play. Can I still join the giveaway?

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Gurman_Handa1

1 Like