Infinite Flight World Tour

Do we have to keep the same livery for the whole duration?

That’s the plan yes. The idea is that you take one specific plane around the entire world. We’d recommend using the Infinite Flight livery

3 Likes

Then the IF livery it is ;)

Awesome! That’s what we’ll be using & including in social media posts for this event

3 Likes

I registered can’t wait love u and can I please have the pro subscription

1 Like

Join the livestreams and you automatically have a chance :) [also welcome to the community]

1 Like

Awesome I’ll register then!!

1 Like

I’ll definitely join the first flight

1 Like

Fantastic idea! With my work schedule, I won’t be able to fly at the right time but I will do as much as I can and hopefully be there for the final sector!

1 Like

Please, is possible incluide more airports in the Caribbean?… because of all in the 43 routes, there is only one airport (MKJS)
For example
MUHA, TNCM, MDSD, MMUN

Thanks 🙏

1 Like

Awesome! Welcome to the community :)

If we do a part two we will be sure to feature other destinations! 😊

Thank you Dan

Its a amazing idea and I registered for the World Tour

Let’s fly

1 Like

The best part is almost all the flights are short hauls … that makes it more interactive and fun

2 Likes

What has been marked as Kathmandu VNKT is actually New Delhi VIDP.😉

Ugh… we’ll roll with it 😎

1 Like

As you say!💯✌🏼

1 Like

Excited to join! Cant pass up such a way to gain landings and log many more flights than before :]

1 Like

LETS GO!!! KDEN is on the world tour! When watching the video I was scared because I didn’t see Denver. Let’s go Coloradans!!

(I’m excited for the whole thing but I’m just happy that KDEN is featured in this big of an event!)

2 Likes

On the map graphic, it shows we are planning to stop in LAX and LAS but in the flight lists, I see Vancouver listed instead. Are we planning on going to Vancouver or LAX and LAS? Just wondering.

1 Like