infinite flight windy plane spotting movie

join me down at the runway of Gatwick for some windy landings, used 26r for filming purposes I.e tower angle and lighting. enjoy guys.

7 Likes

And what server would this be on?

Edit: is this happening now or in the past? Can’t tell from your post due to the crossing of past and present tense.

4 Likes

I’m down if it’s on TC

1 Like

It’s myself recreating as if I was plane Spotting at an airport. It’s not on a server as I wouldn’t be able to get the correct shots but if you and anybody else would like to do some real plane Spotting in a server we can get someone on atc in a remote area and create a video and put it on my channel?

If we can get a remote airport and someone for atc then we can create one if your down?

1 Like

I’ll tale ATC and I got a few friends

1 Like

Sounds like a plan my man. We’ll have to arrange this tomorrow maybe if your up for it? I’m going to head over to Heathrow in the training server in 10 to spot and see what the landings are like on live as when I’m flying they go through the ground sometimes lol get back to me with a time and I’ll choose the location 👌🏻

2 Likes

I like all your videos.

2 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it! if you ever want to be in one of my plane Spotting videos we can arrange for you to record your landing in the view I tell you and I’ll mix it into one of mine and feature you in it and if you’d be up for it? If your free tonight we could get a video for you done?

2 Likes

I’d really like to do that, but right now I’m doing a 10-hour flight.

2 Likes

I really like this clip, thanks for posting!
It doesn’t happen often that some takes the time to compile video with landing, other than himself. Great to see these pilots battling with the wind 😀

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback I really appreciate it! It’s nice to see my work noticed and to share great moments for everyone to watch 👍🏻

Not to worry bro give me a message tomorrow sometime and we’ll sort it and I’ll get you into the next video tomorrow night! 👊🏻

1 Like

You messed up at the end, that Wizz air aircraft was not an A320 but rather and A321, just a little correction 😁, it didn’t ruin the video still great job

1 Like

Haha I should of known better damn! Hope you enjoyed it bro 👍🏻

1 Like