Infinite Flight Weekly Quotes

Hi All,
To add something a little new to the community, I have decided to make this thread where I post daily quotes about IF. It will be updated weekly at around 0000Z on Saturdays.

Today's Quote

See below.

Do you have a quote about IF?

Let me know as a reply and your quote could be here next week.
7 Likes

I’m not sure if its quotes about the game or what goes on in the game so ill leave 2

In the game:
“I just buttered the bread”

About the game:
“Infinite flight was nothing until i discovered the huge community i was so close to but didn’t discover for a year. It makes playing the game really fun and unique compared to every other mobile game on the market.”

2 Likes

“Infinite flight is what bought us all together”

3 Likes

Today's Quote

“Infinite flight was nothing until i discovered the huge community i was so close to but didn’t discover for a year. It makes playing the game really fun and unique compared to every other mobile game on the market.”
By @natedog508

2 Likes

“Infinite Flight connects the world”

2 Likes

Smooth Skies
—Nate Schneller

2 Likes

“Mongoose can fly planes in Infinte flight a impossible sight to be seen such a delight, if it was not for Infinte flight i wouldn’t of had the delight of meeting my mongoose mates down under”.

2 Likes

Today's Quote

“Infinite Flight is what bought us all together.”
By @Ishan_S

2 Likes

“Essentially, when people say butter the landing, you are correct, they butcher the landing. The correct terminology is grease. IF you have the skill to grease a landing then you’re a good pilot.”
Real Quote From a Real Man @DeerCrusher

4 Likes

“Infinite Flight, where infinite limits exist”

• Zaid Einstein
2 Likes

Infinite flight, infinite possibilities.

1 Like

Flying the infinite skies to infinity and beyond. (See what I did there 😉)

Is that an intentional oxymoron I see there? ;)

1 Like

That would be a yes.

1 Like

Today's Quote

“Infinite Flight connects the world”
By @CR3W

2 Likes

“And hour of X-Plane can get you 1 hour, an hour of Infinite Flight can get you anywhere.”

I can think of few whom this applies to.
“Infinite Flight, Limited fuel” 😂

4 Likes

Infinite flight, infinite airports

There is only so many Airports in IF, so

1 Like

Not to burst your bubble, but you have a better chance of going somewhere with XPlane 11, than you do with Infinite Flight.

1 Like