Infinite Flight vs Real Life

Many people have tried to recreate picture they have taken in the real world in IF and here is my attempt at it! ( these are probably my most memorable flights ) I didnโ€™t edit any of them since I didnโ€™t edit the irl pics ๐Ÿ˜‰

American Airlines Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner parked at gate D18 in Cali, Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด after its flight from Miami ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž my 1st time on a Dreamliner! ๐Ÿ™Œ ( March 10th, 2022 )

IRL

JetBlue Airbus A321-200 at gate E2 in Fort Lauderdale ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฅ๏ธ getting ready for the morning flight across the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ to Los Angeles ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ making it my 1st time going to LA! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ ( September 1st, 2023 )

IRL

9ae4de99b0dd04c1423ace079d3639aac4f73405_2_800x600

( ignore the jet ridge blocking the plane and the fact it is a genetic livery ) here is a Viva Air Colombia Airbus A320 parked in San Andrรฉs, Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ๏ธ getting ready for the flight to Cali! Despite IF, you actually board via the ramp making it my 1st time doing so. ( March 14th, 2022 )

IRL

In case you didnโ€™t believe me about the boarding โฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธ

Thatโ€™s all! Spotting at all 3 SoFlo airports Thursday, Friday and Saturday ( PBI, FLL and MIA respectively ) so stay tuned and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‹

7 Likes