Infinite Flight Vs Real Life

I know there is a huge difference between infinite Flight and real life, so it isn’t at all a fair comparison (obviously) but I’m bored at home and nothing else to do so, here it is. By the way these photos were taken at Dublin Airport.

1: First up. Emirates B777 departing runway 28

2: Aer Lingus A320 touching down on the runway.

3: Brussels Airlines A319 taking off

4: Lastly, Ryanair 738 on final runway 28

53 Likes

Cool comparison! I think the biggest difference which affects how you see everything else is the sky/background. Thanks for sharing though! :)

4 Likes

Ye that is a huge factor. Always quite dull at Dublin 😂😂😂

Nice pictures! The real life picture of the Brussels Airlines looks like the plane is landing on the grass.

1 Like

That’s probably because of the small elevation change beside the runway. Your right though 😂😂😂

1 Like

Nice shots dude!

Wow. You did a really good job with these!

For some reason I’m mad that the last 2 photos switched places.

Very nice comparison 👍🏻

1 Like

The Aer Lingus has the same aircraft registration… nice

1 Like

To me the biggest differences are the sky and the 3D fences and buildings

1 Like

Plot twist, we’ve always had clouds, it’s just completely overcast, the new update won’t be adding the clouds, it will be adding the gaps in the clouds… 😱

The IF photos look awful overcast, I can’t be the only one who sees it right?

1 Like

woah! This is actually really cool great work! It’s pretty spot on (obviously with a few uncontrollable differences) in my opinion!

I edited to make it look more similar :)

2 Likes

Lovely little comparison between the real world and Infinite Flight, to be honest, Infinite Flight looks pretty accurate up against its real world counterpart.

1 Like

That’s even better 👌👌👌

1 Like

Really nice comparison! I gotta say the Aer Lingus has to be my favorite comparison of them all!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I love them all! I think this is the best I’ve seen, you really caught the angle in every shot!

2 Likes

Ye I tried my best to get them as accurate as possible. But the lighting kinda ruins them. Ahh well 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ Thanks

1 Like

Oh I love the photos.

1 Like