Infinite flight videos

Hello
I am trying to record videos in infinite flight. I was wondering if i could/ should record the replay so i can have a wingveiw the whole flight. Or should i record the video in real time? And what screen recorder would you recommend? Thank you for all the feedback.
-Infinite Flyer 21

In my oppinion, you should record the wing during live replay. Thus so you can focus on the quality of your flight :)

Ok thank you for your feedback

You should do a combination of both just to save time. Record the cruise as you’re flying the route live, and then record the take-off and landing separately and combine them into one long timelapse.

If you have an Apple device above IOS11, I would defiantly recommend the free screen recorder in settings which is really assessable and easy to use. You can also edit the bits out at the end when you stop/start the video.

That makes a lot more sense. Ill just have to figure out out how to edit the video showing the different recorded pieces. Thank you for the help

1 Like

I do both cinematic and Just use the tail view for Timelapse , I also use Luma fusion for IOS it’s 20$ but it’s worth it and this is the outcome :)) the more time the flight it the harder it will take to edit as in speed it up but that’s if your doing timelapses

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.