Infinite Flight Video / What do you think?

Hello! I recently made an Infinite Flight video for Aerosync VA and I would like to know your opinions.
Just started editing videos so I am new in the editing world and I would like to continue making short movie/trailers of Infinite Flight and upload them to this topic. I made this short movie because Aerosync VA recently turned 1 year old.
Hope you like my first short movie! Enjoy!
Also in case you are asking, all the clips shown in this video are from Aerosync VA’s Youtube channel. And they gave me permission to show it on IFC.

If mods close this topic, I am sorry for making this topic

7 Likes

Very Very well done! For some reason I really want to fly with you now…

4 Likes

Thank you very much! Kind words.

1 Like

Brilliant, we’ll done! I love the group flights, that’s good hand flying and what I like about the group.

I’m not sure if you know this already, but Laura is working on tweaking the network code so the planes move about more smoothly - that should make for some neat videos!

1 Like

I know, that’s why I am so excited for the upcoming update!
Anyway, thank you!

1 Like

What is their channel called?

If you meant Aerosync’s youtube channel, here it is;

1 Like

@Xpheros. MAXSez: X, Yu Da Man, Sh§§§ Hot! Well Done, Thrilling Stufff. Here’s a BZ Placard:

IMG_1518

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

We will work insanely hard to actually make happen what you guys know as “blue angels proximity”. The pilots are hot for this update.
If someone is interested in becoming part of our formation flying team (etc.), you may wanna visit : www.aerosync.weebly.com

All the best,
Ovsp

Overall it looks good but the jumpcuts were a bit distracting.

1 Like

Oh ok, I will think about doing less jumpcuts next time. Thank you!

1 Like

just applied! Love the formation flights

1 Like

Very nice. It kind of has the similar structure to the infinite flight global trailer

Thank you! You’re right, it is similar to the structure to the infinite flight global trailer!

1 Like

Unfortunately, YouTube kind of messed up the video but I reuploaded it

Hope you enjoy! Also, all the clips are from Aerosync’s YouTube channel
Here:

Aerosync’s thread :

Also, do you have any suggestions? Sorry @DeltaCRJ-900 , I promise I will do less jump cuts next time xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.