Infinite Flight v20.2 Cinematic Trailer, by nativetoalaska

Infinite Flight v20.2 Cinematic Trailer

Took a whole day of capturing shots but it was worth it. This doesn’t show the nitty gritty, itty-bitty stuff, just the new aircraft and drone cameras. Inspiration to make this trailer came from @Alexander_Nikitin’s 20.1 and 19.4 trailers, so partial credit goes to him.

Enjoy!

(psst consider subscribing)

28 Likes

“When you can’t find a song, just use one from an apple commercial”
i did that with the 20.1 one and may or may not have done the same with the 20.2

1 Like

It’s a good song though 🤷

Best one I could find, I was rummaging through the countless amounts of songs when I thought “hey where’s that one from the Apple commercial?” and it fit the mood perfectly. Don’t regret using it, and it isn’t copyrighted (as far as I know).

2 Likes

Everything that doesn’t get the vid banned on youtube is good if you’re not Infinite Flight LLC

1 Like

I really enjoyed that. It was definitely amazing.

1 Like

Loved that door opening sequence at 00:50 😍

3 Likes

So much nice transitions! 😍😍

3 Likes

Awesome video. Probably my favorite 20.2 community member trailer made so far. You set the bar high. Song paired quite well! BRAVO 💯

9 Likes

Those transitions matched up with that bass tho 👌🏻👌🏻

1 Like

@ZinZowe

Thanks! Getting the transitions on beat was a hassle though because iMovie (iPadOS) cuts or increases the video at a minimum of 2 milliseconds, not to mention the minor imperfections I had to iron out, then the other ones that came as a result of fixing the earlier ones.

@DeerCrusher

Aw, thanks! Though that “so far” will mean something when @Alexander_Nikitin brings out his 20.2 trailer 😂

3 Likes

i already frankensteined a song, but now I need a ludicrous amount of 777 replays and formations, so it won’t come out soon.
Deal of the century: accept my groupflight invitations on IFATC slack and you’ll hear it, @Suhas can confirm 😏

3 Likes

Was this edited on IMovie?

1 Like

Nice dude! I’ve got my own 20.2 vid coming soon too 👀

2 Likes

Yup, iMovie for iPadOS 😂

Surprised what I could get out of it though, don’t take it for granted!

1 Like

All I can say is AMAZING!

That video is the best I’ve seen!

2 Likes

That moment when you used the exact music I’m using 😡

1 Like

👀 Apple has other commercials so I don’t see it as too big a deal

1 Like

Actually my music sounds a liiiiitle different and I used it in a different way and I’m already like 70% through and I’m too lazy to change it so yeah just gonna keep it 😂🤫

1 Like

I don’t mind 😉 Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Is it just me or are the transitions slightly misaligned with the music? I can’t tell 😂😭