Infinite Flight v18.5 Message From Laura

Glad we could hear from you on these issues. Keep up the great work and just focus on what you want your goals to be. We all are very proud and happy that you guys would go such a long way to make this app what it is now. And issues are no big deal for us. We have a great amount in the sim and wish you the best of luck for what is to come. Thank a bunch!

3 Likes

Thanks Laura, great job. ;)

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining! Great things always take time ;)

3 Likes

Thank you for that Laura! Now everyone should spend a couple of minutes read your post and I am sure everyone will understand the meaning of the word soon.

As always, thank you, each and every developer and beta tester who makes everything run as smooth as possible!!

Thank you!

7 Likes

Boooookmarked! Answered a lot of questions :)

1 Like

Fair play, makes sense now! fingers crossed for this attempt :)

finally explained, thx

Thanks for the encouragement Laura!

Its good to know that you already tried to ship the update even though it was rejected and that the issues responsible for the rejection are being rectified.

This is very promising news! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining, i hope less people will be upset about the update taking a while! :)

1 Like

That’s a tough situation, having everything ready only for another issue to be discovered.

We appreciate everything you do to bring us together through this app, thank you!

5 Likes

Extremely well said Laura. This is a prime example showing that a lot of things can change in a short period of time and explains perfectly why giving an exact release date on upcoming updates is so difficult. Clearly sometimes stuff just comes up that needs addressing before Developers can move forward, no matter what, through no fault of the IF team themselves. I’m sure we all appreciate the hard work that all developers put into Infinite Flight and the resilience that they show when things sometimes don’t go their way, even when they are sometimes given stick for issues that may arise through no fault of their own. So, Thank You Laura & the Devs for shedding some light on this issue and here’s to the bright future of Infinite Flight!

11 Likes

Now this is a proper response by FDS! Well done Laura. My previous concerns about terms being used in correlation with past unpredictability while still lingering has lessened a great deal. Fluidity with honesty is a good combination behind the IF logo.
On behalf of myself and many other users thank you for your openness, your honesty, and your engagement behind our concerns. I do believe from here on out I will reference this when I’m concerned with an update or lack of information on an update.
My worries about a delayed response is now alleviated due to this simple post. When you know the backworkings behind delayed reactions you know the full scale.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Very well said Laura! I appreciate the hard work you and the team do!

they still shouldnt cancel a update for that apple could instead just ask FDS to implement that within a future update

Thank you this post is what been needed don’t think people mind waiting but when all the communication goes silent people then start speculating as always thank you all for the hard work

1 Like

Thank you so much for communicating this to us. Wise choice and proof of very strong leadership.

13 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the great explanation! It makes us feel better that we know what is happening behind the scenes, and we know that you haven’t forgot about the TBM.

1 Like

Thank You for the well detailed clarification Laura… Now I guess all those that were wearing the infinite flight t shirts everyday can give them a wash !

2 Likes

Thanks for explain us. I didn’t knew all the hard process to release a version. Wow, congratulations for all the team. All are doing an amazing work.

Keep flying :D

1 Like